If you’re struggling to find the ideal holiday destination this year, you’re in luck. There are a number of fantastic places that are well worth visiting in 2018, many of which are on the rise and growing in popularity. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing beach vacation or a trip to a bustling city, there are a lot of incredible places to visit in 2018.
Top 10 Places to Visit in 2018
- Bangkok, Thailand: Whether it’s culture and history or nightlife and dining you’re after, Bangkok has it all. As Thailand’s capital, it combines the traditional with the modern.
- Luang Prabang, Laos: Luang Prabang has been a popular spot among backpackers for many years, but it is gaining popularity among other types of travellers. It provides a great insight into Laos and its history.
- New Orleans, Louisiana: New Orleans is known as a place of people, partying and Mardi Gras. It’s definitely a US destination that doesn’t disappoint.
- Mexico City, Mexico: In recent years, Mexico City has become one of the world’s top destinations to visit. It was even named as 2018’s World Design Capital.
- The Bahamas: When it comes to relaxing in clear waters, walking along picturesque beaches and watching the sunset, The Bahamas is where it’s at.
- Shanghai, China: Shanghai has become one of China’s top holiday destinations thanks to its luxurious hotels, great shopping and wide range of things to do.
- Copenhagen, Denmark: Copenhagen is one of Europe’s top destinations for weekends away, but now it is gaining popularity among families. Copenhagen has something for everyone.
- Big Sur, California: Whether you’re looking to explore the great outdoors or you want to camp under the stars, Big Sur is a fantastic choice. There are even glamping tents for those who prefer to sleep away from potentially unwanted visitors.
- Bali, Indonesia: If it’s beautiful beaches and tranquil resorts you’re after, Bali is a fantastic holiday choice. Plus, there’s a tonne of outdoor adventures and day trips to embark on.
- Lya Valley, Japan: For a long time Tokyo was Japan ’go to’ holiday destination, but recently Lya Valley has gained popularity. It’s the ideal spot for outdoor adventures.