London is one of Europe’s most iconic cities and it has remained as one of the top destinations for city breaks for many years, and that’s something that won’t change any time soon. In fact, London even makes a great place to head on a much longer holiday. When you arrive in London, it won’t be long before you realise just how much is going on at all times. From new restaurant openings to family days out it’s go, go, go!
Top Things to do in London
If you’re planning a trip to London, the chances are you’ve realised that there’s a lot on offer. So, where should you start? As well as the famous and iconic attractions, London also has great range of other things to do. Why don’t you:
- Take a Shopping Trip: London has a number of shopping destinations, from local boutiques and designer stores to large shopping centres and high street favourites. We’d recommend Oxford Street, Westfield White City and Brick Lane.
- Check Out the Tourist Attractions: There’s definitely no shortage of tourist attractions in London and you’ll find yourself with a tonne of things to do. London’s top attractions include Big Ben, London Eye, Tower of London and Tower Bridge.
- Surround Yourself With History: From old monuments to the Royal Family, it’s no secret that London has a lot of history and that’s why it’s a popular city among history buffs. So, why not head over to Buckingham Palace or check out Westminster Abbey?
- See a West End Theatre Show: The West End is London’s answer to Broadway and there’s always a great variety of shows to choose from. Whether you’re looking for something family friendly or you’re more interested in comedy, you’ll find yourself spoilt for choice.
- Visit Local Museums and Galleries: Almost all museums and galleries in London are completely free to enter, so there’s no reason to skip them when you’re visiting the city. The most popular options are The Victoria and Albert Museum, The National History Museum and The National Gallery.
As you can see, London has a wide range of things to see and do. From shopping and tourist attractions to museums and theatre shows, there’s something for everyone.